ARK Financial Advisor – Introduction

Home Forums Finance & Money matters-Investing, Retirement Planning ARK Financial Advisor – Introduction

Welcome Dear Guest

To create a new topic please register on the forums. For help contact : discussdentistry@hotmail.com

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ark_advisor
    Registered On: 13/09/2015
    Topics: 115
    Replies: 5

Dear Friend,

I hope I get a chance to meet everyone of you personally some day or the other. But before that I would like to introduce myself and services offered by me.

Dear Friend,

I hope I get a chance to meet everyone of you personally some day or the other. But before that I would like to introduce myself and services offered by me.

I am independent financial advisor and working in financial industry for almost last 10 years now. I started my financial consulting services 2.5 yrs back. I don't represent any one particular financial institution. When it comes to dealing with financial institutions, I represent my clients and that is my top priority to give best financial solution and assist my clients in buying best financial product.

As in the medical profession, the medicines differ from patient to patient similarly I believe the financial solutions differ from person to person. You cannot follow the same strategy recommended to your relative or neighbour to build your wealth. Financial solution provided by us is based on age, gender, past insurance and investments, risk taking capacity and many more factors.

I also conduct seminars and knowledge session on various insurance and investment related topics based on the requirement of the group.

Though I am independent I am associated with few top reputed Life Insurance Cos. and almost all Mutual Fund houses to provide best financial solutions to my clients. I mainly have clients who are professionals like doctors, engineer, businessman, etc.

Major Services offered by ARK Financial Advisor are 

1. Planning and Provision for Sufficient Emergency Fund

2. Need based financial analysis – Includes Past and Current Insurance and Investments analysis

3. Financial Protection to Dependents – Sufficient Life Insurance Cover (Analysis & Recommendation)

4. Planning for Guaranteed Income in old ages

5. Planning for provision for child's higher education 

5. Provision for increasing medical cost – Mediclaim Insurance and Critical illness Insurance 

6. Provision for down payment of property / early repayment of housing loan or any other o/s liability 

and many other such financial necessities and goals

The investment plan and financial products for all the above or any desired financial goal will be recommended post thorough analysis. We deal with variety of financial products like life insurance and immediate annuity products, mutual funds (equity / debt / balanced) for almost all fund houses, Non-Convertible Debentures, Corporate Bonds/FDs, Govt. Tax Saving Bonds, etc.

We can also assist you to revieve your existing lapsed life insurance policy, recommendation on financial products, change of address, change of nomination, etc.

All the above services can be availed at minimal cost currently in Mumbai, Thane and Navi Mumbai and can also extend services in Pune and Goa if required. For any service or more details or for any financial queries you can contact on 8693800025 or email on ark.advisor@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.