TMJ Syndrome Now Being Treated With Botox(R)

Home Forums Occlusion & TMJ TMJ Syndrome Now Being Treated With Botox(R)

Welcome Dear Guest

To create a new topic please register on the forums. For help contact : discussdentistry@hotmail.com

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1148

TMJ Syndrome Now Being Treated With Botox(R) To Produce Immediate Relief From Pain & Discomfort Of The Jaw At AZ-TMJ

AZ-TMJ is once again leading the way in innovative and effective treatments for severe cases of temporomandibular joint (TMJ). AZ-TMJ has developed a treatment using BOTOX® to ease painful muscle cramping and clenching & grinding of the patient’s teeth, which are often symptoms associated with TMJ. Patients who have received this treatment are consistently obtaining relief from their discomfort, and often instantaneously.

“I have found this treatment to be highly effective in a substantial number of cases where the effects of other treatments are often mitigated by the presence of muscle spasms”

“I have found this treatment to be highly effective in a substantial number of cases where the effects of other treatments are often mitigated by the presence of muscle spasms,” said Stan Farrell, DDS. “The BOTOX® treatment I have developed allows other non-invasive treatments to work much more effectively in these instances.”

BOTOX® is a mild neurotoxin that has become popular as a beauty treatment, but is seldom used in more serious medical applications. However, its ability to relax muscles has been found to greatly aid in the treatment of some TMJ cases where the patient is suffering from severe muscle spasms. The BOTOX® often provides immediate relief from the muscle spasms, reducing pain and allowing for other non-surgical treatments to take place.

AZ-TMJ’s treatment is a simple, non-surgical procedure where the BOTOX® is injected into the jaw muscle. The procedure is not time consuming and only needs an ice pack to help with the inflammation. Only the areas injected with BOTOX® will be relaxed. BOTOX® treatment for TMJ therapy will not negatively affect the patient’s body.

Source:
    AZ-TMJ

sushantpatel_doc
    Registered On: 30/11/2009
    Topics: 510
    Replies: 666

Recently i read in a newspaper that researchers have come up with a new viscous gel that can be injected into the joint space to ease the pain and discomfort in arthritis patients..can this gel be used in case of tmj arthritis?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.